Three days before Valentine’s Day, what are your plans? Admit it, most of all especially those couples are planning to have a simple or extravagant date on this day. Well, may I suggest Quezon Province as your destination? I hope weather permits, so you can have an Island hopping, nature tripping, or road trip if you want. And what are those destinations in Quezon? Check this list below.
Borawan Island– Situated in Padre Burgos, Quezon. If you want to see Boracay and Palawan in one, visit this Island. This island is a romantic place to share with your significant one especially this coming Valentine’s day. It’s not too late to plan for a getaway here.
Camp Tiaong Gubat-Well, if you want a unique destination, this one could be. Camp with your significant one and feel the music (Bob Marley songs) and serenity in this place.
Puting Buhangin Beach– Located in Pagbilao Grande. This is a pure white sand beach with crystal clear warm water. This white beach will surely make this day very special.
Popular Resorts in Quezon– if you want it simple, you can visit these resorts in Quezon:
1. Dalampasigan Beach & Pool Resort(Sariaya)
2. Batis Aramin Resort and Hotel (Lucban)
3. Pueblo Por La Playa (Pagbilao)
4. Tumagay Beach Resort (Plaridel)
5. De Gracia Beach Resort (Atimonan)
6. Villa Elma Farm & Resort (Lucban)
7. Tamarind Tree Beach Resort (Padre Burgos)
8. Villa Leandro Beach Resort (Sariaya)
9. Sea Breeze Village & Resort (Atimonan)
10. Villa Anita Butterfly Garden & Resort (Padre Burgos)
Have a happy Valentine’s Day folks! 🙂